Monday 27 November 2017

Responding to the brief

Three ways my E-Sting meets the requirements of the brief:
  1. I have used a 10 second audio file supplied by E4.
  2. I have kept the animation to 10 seconds as stated in the brief where it says "target the right people and don't exceed the 10 second limit."
  3. I have not broken any of the regulations provided on the E4 website, such as "incorporating the E4 logo".

What I needed to change to meet the requirements of the brief:
I have had a convocation with Ellie about the ending of my esting, as I will be implying that the thief's head will be decapitated, however I will not be showing this and will not show blood, instead her head will turn into Lego bricks.

What legal or health and safety issues I addressed:
There were no health and safety problems throughout my production, however I did complete the following risk assessment [find bellow].



Amount of people in my Team:
  1. Daniel Walker [Me] - Cinematographer, editor, sound team
  2. Luke Robins - Actor [Executioner]
  3. Faye Jarvis - Actor [Thief]
Pre-production, production and post production deadline

Pre-Production deadline - 24/11/17
Production deadline - 24/11/17
Post-production - 24/11/17

No comments:

Post a Comment