Friday 9 June 2017

Pre-Production Diary for TV Advert

05/01/17

Today Shannon and I started/finished the script for our advert, though we will allow josh to have a look at it if he gets back in time to make sure we didn't miss anything or what we could improve. I have also done the Prop/Costume list and created a Equipment list.

06/01/17

Today Josh and I worked on the illustrations for the story board, as well as finalizing the script and developing the idea.

09/01/17

In today's lesson I started the shot list and contributed ideas of what shots we should use, then i drew the last page of the story board.

11/01/17

Today Craig and I completed the storyboards, and I also finished the shot list.

20/01/17
today we started a secondary edit to work as a alternative to the other one

No comments:

Post a Comment